41' 1984 CHB Aft Cabin
This Single engine CHB trawler will give you great economy with the comfort to cruise long range or liveaboard. Guest stateroom forward with over/under bunks to starboard with large hanging closet and ample storage. Aft to port is guest head and shower. Galley is up in main salon to starboard with settee to port. Master stateroom is aft with Queen Island on centerline and voluminous storage to port and starboard.
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 34000 lbs
Total Power: 200 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: Diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1187
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 200 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 12 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (250 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (225 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (40 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Perkins 200 hp single diesel main.
- Engine alarms.
- Freshwater cooling system.
- Fuel shut off valves.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Controls at lower and upper helms.
- Manual fire extinguishing systems.
- Fuel filters.
- Manual heads with 2 holding tanks and macerators.
- 3/4 hp compressor with quick release fittings in galley
- Danforth anchor with 200'chain rode.
- Mechanical Windlass.
- Windshield wipers.
- Swim platform.
- Flybridge instrument and seat covers.
- Freshwater wash down on deck.
- Bow pulpit with rails.
- Fenders and lines.
- Teak decks.
- Windshield covers.
- Navigation lights.
- Gig Harbor boatworks custom sailing dinghy with tandem oars.
- New genset battery
- New deep cycle house battery bank
110 Volt AC systems.
Battery parallel switch.
50 amp Pro mariner battery charger.
Two 8D batteries for ships power and starting.
4 KW Onan generator with 1796 hours
- New Garmin radar/plotter
- New VHF radio
- New depth finder
Autohelm ST 6000 Autopilot with remote.
Two 4" Ritchie compasses each helm.
AM/FM Casette Stereo with multiple speakers
- Up Galley.
- Magic Chef three burner propane stove with oven.
- Pressure water system.
- Ample storage and counters.
- Norcold refrigerator with freezer. New in 2004.
- Deep, double stainless steel sink.
- Water heater. New in 2003.
- Teak Hi/Lo table for dining.
Guest stateroom forward with over/under bunks to starboard with large hanging closet and ample storage. Aft to port is guest head and shower. Galley is up in main salon to starboard with settee to port. Master stateroom is aft with Queen Island on centerline and voluminous storage to port and starboard.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.